Valor _ Superliner

vesw01

I was reading on Carnival's website that cabins on the superliners are all above water. Currently we are in a 4a gty and my husband doesn't want to be underwater.... We got a really great deal $399 pp on the Valor on 9/24- Eastern 7 day. It would cost at least $200 more pp to move up the cabins (and that is still an inside). I haven't been in an inside cabin before an would like any feedback anyone could provide.

Thank you

Victoria

We were on deck 1 the lowest passenger deck on the Valor and the cabin across the hall had a nice ocean view. My parents booked 4A gty and were just seven cabins down the hall from us. Deck 0 is the deck that you tender from so even that deck is above the water.

We were on deck 1 the lowest passenger deck on the Valor and the cabin across the hall had a nice ocean view. My parents booked 4A gty and were just seven cabins down the hall from us. Deck 0 is the deck that you tender from so even that deck is above the water.

What cabin # were you in? We have 1231 this May, and I'm wondering about any noise problems from below.

Thanks!:)

Archived