Monto Carlo to Amsterdam June 3rd

Roccaforte

We are booked on this cruise and were wondering the same thing. I looked at the Monte Carlo port schedule on their website and it looks like Navigator is scheduled to be on the dock/seawall (digue) as opposed to anchored in the harbor (rade). I'm guessing that Monte Carlo is sometimes an anchor port for Regent and others, if more than one ship is in port at any given time; for instance, there are four ships scheduled for Monte Carlo scheduled for Sat 25 May, and they're all slated to be anchored, probably because there will be a lot of tendering and they'll need to keep the dock free. All of those ships appear to be just passing through rather than starting or ending a cruise in Monte Carlo, however, so it shouldn't be too much of a logistical issue. I imagine that since Monte Carlo, with only one slip, is frequently a tender port, Regent probably shows it that way by default on their website, even if they're able to secure the dock. 

I am sure that disembarking and embarking the ship via tender would be a very difficult task, and thankfully it looks like that won't be necessary. Navigator is the only cruise ship scheduled to be in port on that day so we should be good.

Hope to see you on the ship! I actually started a roll call for it in the roll calls forum the other day, so please say hello there if you do book it! We are very excited about the itinerary.