Pride Cabin #5160 / 7A Cabin......

tracie

Tracie,

My wife and I sailed on the Pride 5/16/04 and were upgraded from inside (5a) cabin to 5165 (7a). I took extensive digital video of the room and the view. Only problem is I haven't saved it on my computer yet. I could do that for you. For our first cruise to get a partially obstructed balcony was AWESOME and it is not that bad at all. The only problem with your and our room is that it is next to the "taller" life boats. If you look at any picture of the Pride you will see that in the front half of the ship there are six life boats, The first three (from front to back) are the taller version and the the last three are not as tall. The taller version, which are by your room, the roof of the life boat comes just to the top of the rail. Consequently you can't look directly down on the water but you can see straight out and beautiful sunsets. I do note that your room is right next to one of the lift mechanisms, but these don't extend any higher then the balcony railings and you will be able to see straight down. For a balcony it is a pretty good deal, especially since we got upgraded to it on our first cruise we were happy. If you would like for me to put together some digital video of our cabin (5165) I could do that, just let me know by contacting me at my email address, take out the "no spam": sbbaarryy@nospamcomcast.net.

Take Care

Our First Cruise:

Carnival Pride 5/16/04

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tracie:

Does anyone have any more pictures of cabin 5160 or any other 7A cabins on the Pride? Or any input about these cabins?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tracie... the Spirit and Pride are sister ships, they look exactly the same in the cabins right down to the colors.... I have pics from our stay on the Spirit in cabin 5160. Click on the link below and then go the my "Spirit" pics.

See my past cruise pics here:

mohavemommy's Cruise Pics

__ /7__/7__/7____

\:::::::::::::::::::/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE WORLD'S BEST ISLANDS ARE ONES THAT FLOAT AND MOVE. THEY'RE CALLED CRUISE SHIPS."

next cruise ???? hhhmmmmm.....

Archived