Sunset Verandah on the Edge - questions?

debfed65

We were in SV 8332 on Beyond just a couple weeks ago. There was no lounger upon embarkation, but we asked the stateroom attendant to bring one. He hemmed and hawed, but when we returned to the cabin after dinner, there was a lounger. There certainly is space, even with two chairs and a side table. 

SV is now my favorite cabin category. I wouldn't sail in an IV for free (well, maybe if the drink package was included!), and the SV is quiet and peaceful. No issues with soot at all. As they say, "Wake View is the Best View!" 

• Like 5

On 12/5/2023 at 10:47 AM, Oceangoer2 said:

Sorry....I wasn't clear....by next cruise I meant MY next cruise on the Apex Jan. '25, a year away!  Take care of the cabin....that's what we've booked....LOL.

We booked a Celebrity Edge ex SYD for early January 2025 to the Pacific islands. "Sunset " cabin, as i wanted a BALCONY balcony cabin. Those "infinite " cabins sounded too weird.

We cruised with one of the Celebrity ships to NZL this January, and it was fine. Service DROP since pre-Covid, but still a very good product. Plus one of the funniest captains (Leo) of all time!

On 12/4/2023 at 3:16 PM, lola2013 said:

Are we sailing together starting Saturday?  I am also the middle…#9312!  I was lucky getting a lounger on Edge and plan to be equally lucky on Apex!  😉

Thats funny! I Originally booked January 2025 for room 9132 infinite veranda until I read these posts and changed mine to 9312 SV. 

• Like 2