Live from Rotterdam Dec 3 - 22. Daily mini review

QuattroRomeo

15 minutes ago, QuattroRomeo said:

Ok I am a little ticked off...went back to the room and DH had eaten most of the bbq chips and doritos I got ashore this morning for crew members...like there isn't enough food on the ship?? 🙄

Men... 🙄🤷‍♀️ And room service is still free

Mine does that w/the trail mix I buy to take with us; had to start taking it straight from car to suitcase.🤨

That was really nice of you to think of the crew, though 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, QuattroRomeo said:

Ok I am a little ticked off...went back to the room and DH had eaten most of the bbq chips and doritos I got ashore this morning for crew members...like there isn't enough food on the ship?? 🙄

Definitely something my DH would do too 🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢

• Haha 1

The soup was more like bean and chorizo than chicken. Tasty, but too heavy. The mahi mahi was nicely cooked, portion was huge! DH had the lamb shank and loved it. (Although after all those chips and doritos, I don't know how he ate it)! The pavlova was very good.

20231219_161937.jpg

20231219_164103.jpg

20231219_164110.jpg

20231219_170453.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nattyg1723 said:

What is the "Dam Dots" activity at 3 pm?  🤔 

That might be what my sister-in-law does. Dots of plastic material are hot-glued onto a pattern. She made me a beautiful piece of art with it for my “wine corner”. Kind of like Dippin Dots, but smaller and you can’t eat them. 😁

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Navybikermom said:

That might be what my sister-in-law does. Dots of plastic material are hot-glued onto a pattern. She made me a beautiful piece of art with it for my “wine corner”. Kind of like Dippin Dots, but smaller and you can’t eat them. 😁

Lol, thank you! 

49 minutes ago, QuattroRomeo said:

It's another very windy, rocky day at sea! Met a fellow at lunch who has. been on 100+ cruises; he said he has never seen it like this for so long on a cruise!

Hi! We are on here with you and yes, this has just been so long of rough weather! I’m just so happy we have a balcony because so much of the cruise the outdoor decks have been closed. Oh we love a lap or two around the promenade after dinner, but we haven’t been able to much. 

• Like 1