PLEASE HELP!!!! I Have a REAL Problem

jbsvette

OMG, you guys make me laugh! I though I had a dread disease when I came home from my first cruise in February and booked my next the very next day! The only problem is that my kids have it too and they can't go with us in October on the Legend out of NYC ( school:( ) so they've been begging me and twisting my arm "ahem" to book one they can go on.... I think it's a family disease or contagious!

Although there is no cure for this dreaded illness, you should call your travel agent immediatly to alieviate some of the pain. :eek: It only gets worse!

I wish I could give you some encouraging news but all I can say is...

BOOK NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!!!

Bad cases have been known to start conga lines in the office, Bringing rum punch to company picnics, and randomly starting thier own scavenger hunts....

And lets not forget that extreme case.... Harold J. of Garden Grove, CA got arrested for strutting his hairy chest in the local grocery store, yelling "I WANT MY 24K GOLD PLASTIC SHIP ON A STICK"

Oh Yes, You need HELP!! We all do!!

Here is how I am handling my cruise addition. I came to the decision that I am going to retire on a cruise ship. I have 10 years before that happens. So, in that 10 years I am checking out all the ships to see which ones I would like to spend months at a time on. I figure I will ship hop several times a year. Considering the cost of a nursing home cruising is a bargain! Just imagine cruising the Hawaiian Islands weeks at a time. The tranquil waters, the sunset, the good food, the warm breezes. Oops, I'm drifting off to cruiseland again. :)

My wife and I went on out first cruise March 2nd on Elation and ever since we've been back I don't feel like working... I spend all my time planning my next cruise and reading these damn boards... On the weekends I'm craving a rum drink at 10:30am. What the hell is wrong with me? I need advice.. :confused:

Take a look at my signature line and tell me WHO has the problem. Seriously...from Feb of this year to Feb of next year...4 CRUISES. My husband is going to need to get a second job if I don't quit booking us. LOLOL :D :D :D

Okay yal, you are all killing me here. I was hoping for some help on this board and I'm worse now than 15 min ago... We JUST got back Saturday evening (03/18) from Carnival Imagination. My daughter is whining constantly, my husband who was kicking and screaming the whole way is whining and we can't get a thing done at home. As you all know, you tend ot eat constantly or at least we did and I know I gained 5+ pounds. Welp what was funny was on Sunday I couldn't stop eating and then I told my husband I think I am eating for entertainment now to make myself think I am still on the cruise. I tellya I do not know how yal can afford them. We are pretty sure we are gonna try to book on next spring break but not sure when is the best time to book or how to get the best deals etc..etc... We would prefer to go out of New Orleans so we are hoping the port is opened soon to cruises. I have got to get busy at work before I lose my job. Since we've been home, its been nasty weather. Yesterday my husband called me at lunch to say..."this time last week we were boarding the ship"... Then last night we all caught ourselves saying, "this time last week we were standing at the back of the ship watching the stars and moon". Can yal hear me crying, anyone got some tissue on um??? Hey we can all do a commercial for carnival with tears streaming down our faces and then the screen would flash up and say GOT TISSUE!!

When I have a really bad case of the withdrawals, I drag my poor DH to Channelside on a Sunday afternoon. We sit at the outside bar and watch the passengers board the Miracle, stay through the lifeboat drill, and wave goodbye when it sails away.

If you're sailing on the Miracle in the near future, I suspect we'll be out there taking pictures of you...:o

Archived