Are there many children onboard a Princess ship during summer holidays?

space27

My daughter is concerned about being the only teenager onboard the ship during 2024 summer holidays. Are there enough children that you see them onboard often? She's very worried about not seeing anyone her age while we're on vacation.

5 minutes ago, space27 said:

My daughter is concerned about being the only teenager onboard the ship during 2024 summer holidays. Are there enough children that you see them onboard often? She's very worried about not seeing anyone her age while we're on vacation.

It will matter what itinerary/ship you are on.  People will be able to give you better advice if you give them more information.

23 minutes ago, space27 said:

The itinerary will determine. However making assumptions.. you're from Australia.. if we assume you're travelling out of Australia  over the school holidays to the Islands etc.. say 7-14 nights.. then - YES, there will be lots of children onboard! 🙂 

32 minutes ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

It will matter what itinerary/ship you are on.  People will be able to give you better advice if you give them more information.

Royal Princess, early January, from Sydney Australia going to New Zealand. Australian holidays are 15th of December until 30th of January.

55 minutes ago, space27 said:

Yep, Australia. 13 nights to New Zealand. Why do you think there be lots of children on board because I'm leaving from Australia?

Because we've cruised ourselves with a teen out of Australia over school holiday times (in the 8-14 night range) quite a few times. Those cruises are very family oriented. 

• Like 1