How soon can one reserve excursions?

Mbcruiser704

1 hour ago, Mbcruiser704 said:

I’m looking at an Alaska June 2025 cruise - how far in advance can one book excursions?  I hear some sell out.  I haven’t booked the cruise yet but was wondering if there was some benefit to booking early in order to access excursions early.

I just looked at our booked June 2025 Alaskan  cruise and the excursions are not up yet.  We are Platinum too if that makes any difference,   

• Like 1

my experience, however, has been that excursions are not available to be booked and you don't have excursions available on your reservation until some sort of payment has been made. i put something on hold yesterday and did not have access to excursions on the reservation until i applied payment today.

• Like 1

There is no set time for excursions to become available. I have seen them available for cruises well over a year out and not available for other cruises that are inside 6 months.

If is not unusual for them to be available for some ports but not available for other ports on the same cruise.

Once they are there they are available for everyone, regardless of latitudes level.

Basically, they become available when NCL have made their agreements with the tour companies.

• Like 1