Miracle input???

stephanie76

Good evening everyone,

I will be on the miracle in October with a group of 9 couples. Some of us booked aft. balcony cabins I am in 5299. Does anyone know if we will be able to open the balconys up to one another since we will all be next to each other. :) Anyone have any experience with this particular floors aft. balcony staterooms?

We were in 5293 in December, 05. I do believe that crew can open the adjoining balcony.

I hope you have a great trip! It is a wonderful ship with a super crew. We loved every minute of our time on the Miracle!

Tebaum

Good evening everyone,

I will be on the miracle in October with a group of 9 couples. Some of us booked aft. balcony cabins I am in 5299. Does anyone know if we will be able to open the balconys up to one another since we will all be next to each other. :) Anyone have any experience with this particular floors aft. balcony staterooms?

Which week in October (if you don't mind me asking?) I am in communication now with my PVP about the October 8th sailing.

I am going to be on the Miracle in August. From reading other threads, it looks like you would need to go to the purser's desk, and ask for the doors to be opened. I have also seen the suggestion to do this as soon as you board, because they only allow a limited number of balcony doors to be opened.

Archived