DFW Meet and Mingle Part Four 8/7/04

[quote name='Host Randy']I bet Jake shows up......why wold he NOT.......you KNOW he doesn't want to miss the fun..and where are all the others?[/QUOTE]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=black]Why, you ask? Cause Sweet Thang told him NO! lol [/color][/font]

[quote name='BrendaB1'][font=Comic Sans MS][color=black]Why," you ask? Cause Sweet Thang told him NO! lol [/color][/font][/QUOTE][b]Hello all...just back from NOLA this early P.M...had a great time and even won a little $$$ at Harrahs...[color=red]Brenda[/color][color=black]...Sweet Thang is encouraging me to go to Dallas...poor thing's been stuck with me ALL summer...lol...I have been saying for a couple of weeks that I may not be at the M&M...I just cant see driving/flying to Dallas when there is just so much going on here in Austin...I have said numerous times that I usually wont drive into downtown Austin to party...so everybody please cut me some slack:p ...be honest and ask yourself "would I drive/fly 350 miles to party with people I dont know will even be there?"...if you are completely honest with yourselves I think the answer would be "[/color][size=5][color=red]NO![size=2][color=black]"...I may surprise you but as I have been saying for two-three weeks I probably WONT be there so dont expect me...I hope everyone understands.[/color][/size][/color][/size][/b]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=black]Just kidding with you Jake! You have seen the pics from previous parties....& I can assure.....we will be there. You are more than welcome to join us if you'd like. If not this time........maybe next time. :D [/color][/font]

[quote name='MrNobody'][b]Hello all...just back from NOLA this early P.M...had a great time and even won a little $$$ at Harrahs...[color=red]Brenda[/color][color=black]...Sweet Thang is encouraging me to go to Dallas...poor thing's been stuck with me ALL summer...lol...I have been saying for a couple of weeks that I may not be at the M&M...I just cant see driving/flying to Dallas when there is just so much going on here in Austin...I have said numerous times that I usually wont drive into downtown Austin to party...so everybody please cut me some slack:p ...be honest and ask yourself "would I drive/fly 350 miles to party with people I dont know will even be there?"...if you are completely honest with yourselves I think the answer would be "[/color][size=5][color=red]NO![size=2][color=black]"...I may surprise you but as I have been saying for two-three weeks I probably WONT be there so dont expect me...I hope everyone understands.[/color][/size][/color][/size][/b][/QUOTE]WAAAAAAA!!!! Jakes holloring and making me cry !!!! We still love ya even if you don't come :D K????? SS

As much as would all would like to meet the Rev Jake.....party must go on....with or without him. :mad: Hopefully he will change his mind & come join the party. Everybody bring your own drinks & let's party at Rawlings and at the Hilton before & after. [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/27v.gif[/img][/url]

[quote name='MrNobody'][b]Hello all...just back from NOLA this early P.M...had a great time and even won a little $$$ at Harrahs...[color=red]Brenda[/color][color=black]...Sweet Thang is encouraging me to go to Dallas...poor thing's been stuck with me ALL summer...lol...I have been saying for a couple of weeks that I may not be at the M&M...I just cant see driving/flying to Dallas when there is just so much going on here in Austin...I have said numerous times that I usually wont drive into downtown Austin to party...so everybody please cut me some slack:p ...be honest and ask yourself "would I drive/fly 350 miles to party with people I dont know will even be there?"...if you are completely honest with yourselves I think the answer would be "[/color][size=5][color=red]NO![size=2][color=black]"...I may surprise you but as I have been saying for two-three weeks I probably WONT be there so dont expect me...I hope everyone understands.[/color][/size][/color][/size][/b][/QUOTE] Beats flying to London, England for a cup of tea and not leaving the airport. Had a cousin that did that once. :eek:

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=red]So ... Jake's a flake! :D[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=#ff0000]Just kiddin' Jake! You're missing a GREAT party. I promise it would be worth the trip to Dallas! Oh well ... your loss! ;)[/color][/size][/font]

I dont thnk I could make a trip to Austin. Unless it was scheduled to happen on Nov 13. We will be going to Galveston for a cruise on Nov 15 and might be able to just swing by there on the way. Possibly on the return trip on Nov 20.

Its hard enough to get to Arlington.

[quote name='TexasRed']Mikey,

It will be good to see you guys too.....seems like forever since we had our last one.

So, who is driving to Austin??? :D

Judy[/QUOTE]Well we could go in my car!!! It will only seat 5 though!!! We could rent a van....LOL Hey Jake ...Will ya come pick us up ??? :D SS

BTW Mikey, I just booked Fri night at the Hilton. Guess we are coming down then. I have a doctors appointment about 30 miles closer to there from here on Fri afternoon and we are just going to leave from there. Did you every decide if you were getting a room for Sat or not?

[quote name='tjohn159d']Did you every decide if you were getting a room for Sat or not?[/QUOTE]No room! :( I wanted to, but DW convinced me we couldn't afford it! Also we might have people coming with us. We'll just have to cram some good partaeing in while we're there! :D

:( [font=Comic Sans MS][color=black]Sorry to say, it looks likes Jake won't be joining us. Not this time anyway. Maybe he can make the next party. Would have loved to see the guy who makes us all laugh. :D [/color][/font]

Archived