DFW Meet and Mingle Part Four 8/7/04

[size=4][color=red]We am not going to be there. Just got a call from my son and his wife's water broke 2 months early. We are heading to Denver this evening and will not be at the M&M. Tell everyone HI for us. Maybe next time.[/color][/size]

Brenda, its not you. Things just come up. BTW the I just heard the baby was born :D just before they put mom on the medivac plane. It was sure tiny. 3lb 3oz. :eek: They are still taking them from Gillette Wy. to Denver (about 350 miles) so we are on the way shortly.

[quote name='BrendaB1']I'm starting to get a complex here. :( People cancelling everywhere. Jake & Tim here, on S&S cruise & Partae Pirates. Daymmm! Ya'll are making me feel bad. Oh well....guess that means more alcohol for me. ;)[/QUOTE][b]I think everyone here should give credit to the people who were honest and said in advance they wouldnt be at the M&M...the people yall should be ridiculing are the ones saying they'll be there but then dont show up or only stay an hour or so and then split...it will be interesting come Sunday to see how many of these people taking their shots and being so smarta$$ now dont make the party either...I've heard alot of big talk that I personally think is BS...they are so wonderful because they will drive 10 15 miles to an M&M...what an accomplishment...and Brenda this post was [color=red]NOT[/color][color=black] directed towards you my friend...I hope you and Sherry and Randy and the gang have the best M&M yet...[/color][color=red]PS..[/color][color=red].[/color][color=black]I really dont appreciate being called a jerk and a flake just because I am honest and posted that I wouldnt be at the party...get a life...I've got a darn good one...that's why I'm not driving 350 miles RT to do what I can do 5 miles from my home every night of the week...rant over;) [/color][/b]

[quote name='MrNobody'][b][color=red]PS..[/color][color=red].[/color][color=black]I really dont appreciate being called a jerk and a flake just because I am honest and posted that I wouldnt be at the party...get a life...I've got a darn good one...that's why I'm not driving 350 miles RT to do what I can do 5 miles from my home every night of the week...rant over;) [/color][/b][/QUOTE]Gee Jake! What part of JUST KIDDING did you not get? Sorry I stepped on your toes.

Thanks for your honesty Jake. Sorry you won't be there & if you were offended by anyone here. It was all meant in a playful manner.....but sometimes typed messages are not read in the same tone they were meant to be. Let's all still be friends here & have a good time talking to each other. :D That's what these boards are for....to communicate with each other & have a good time.

[quote name='MrNobody'][b]I think everyone here should give credit to the people who were honest and said in advance they wouldnt be at the M&M...the people yall should be ridiculing are the ones saying they'll be there but then dont show up or only stay an hour or so and then split...it will be interesting come Sunday to see how many of these people taking their shots and being so smarta$$ now dont make the party either...I've heard alot of big talk that I personally think is BS...they are so wonderful because they will drive 10 15 miles to an M&M...what an accomplishment...and Brenda this post was [color=red]NOT[/color][color=black] directed towards you my friend...I hope you and Sherry and Randy and the gang have the best M&M yet...[/color][color=red]PS..[/color][color=red].[/color][color=black]I really dont appreciate being called a jerk and a flake just because I am honest and posted that I wouldnt be at the party...get a life...I've got a darn good one...that's why I'm not driving 350 miles RT to do what I can do 5 miles from my home every night of the week...rant over;) [/color][/b][/QUOTE] GEEZZZZZZ! I am so sorry you were offended 'but I can assure you I have met these people and we are ALL a bunch of really nice People . Iv'e never met a nicer guy than Mikey .we just play this way all the time (Hey they call me Sideshow ...I'm not offended ) Cause if ya can't joke with each other what else is life about :D I hope ya think about and realize we wouldn't have given you the time of day if we didn't like you . don't think you will ever meet anybody like me 5 miles from your house, I'm one of a kind!!! LOL Seriously i hope you see we are really nice and I appoligize If I did anything to offend . SS

[quote name='sailyn']Gee Jake! What part of JUST KIDDING did you not get? Sorry I stepped on your toes.[/QUOTE]It's ok Mikey Sideshow is blowing into Arlington..all though I'm only driving 80 miles to come . I would drive a thousand just to see ya !!! :D SS

[quote name='sherry5557']It's ok Mikey Sideshow is blowing into Arlington..all though I'm only driving 80 miles to come . I would drive a thousand just to see ya !!! :D SS[/QUOTE]Awwwww ... SS .... you are so sweet! :) {{{{{SS}}}}} I'm looking forward to seeing you too! :)

Tim,

Please be safe while you are gone, and let us know how mom and baby (and dad) are all doing, okay? And make sure we get to see lots of pictures.

Jake,

I was looking forward to meeting you, and for you to meet all of us!!! LOL...If I stepped on your toes, I apologize, and we truly do understand that things happen, sometimes at the last minute, that you just can't control. Now, ya just gotta plan an Austin get-together...lol....so we can have an excuse for a road trip!!!

Nite y'all,
Judy

Archived