DFW Meet and Mingle Part Four 8/7/04

Brenda..... Now THAT WOULD be the ultimate test!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Bring it on!!! I'm a big girl ...I can take it . :D ? is can Nick???? :eek: No Mikey.....Ya got it all wrong, It's Nick who [color=red]Doesn't[/color][color=black] like me !!! Now what does that tell ya. LOL You know how loveable I am ;) SS[/color]

[font=Arial Black][color=black]Good Saturday morning! Hope everyone has a good day. I'm thinking about going to Garland for fireworks & Steppenwolf tonight & Tracey Byrd tomorrow night. :D [/color][/font]

[quote name='BrendaB1'][font=Arial Black][color=black] Steppenwolf tonight :D [/color][/font][/QUOTE][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=blue][b][i]Born to be wiiiiiiiiillllllld! :D ... that's our BB! [/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=#0000ff][size=6]Spikey Mikey [/size][b][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]

[color=#0000ff][font=Comic Sans MS][b][i][size=5]Hey BB ... I just e-mailed you my number ... call me and I'll help you with your avatar.
[/size][/i][/b][size=5][size=6]Spikey Mikey [/size][b][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b][/size][/font][/color]

[size=3][color=darkred]I was just viewing the 2nd M&M pics and was wondering if anyone has contacted GGonza, Texasalexus, Cini40 and Dawnjam to let them know[/color][/size]

"[size=5][color=red]There is a PARTY going on[/color][/size]"? :cool:

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=black]I emailed Cini but haven't heard back. Randy is friends with Dawn. Mikey may have Texasalexus email. Last party she was heading to Hawaii cruise shortly. [/color][/font]

We haven't seen or heard fron GGonza since Bahama Breeze party. Did we scare them off or something? :eek: I sure hope not....they were both very nice as was everybody else.

[font=Arial Black][size=3][color=red]You all know we will have to have another party before Christmas since we have been challenged by the NC CC people. How dare they think they could ever be bigger & better than TEXANS! :D [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Black][color=black]Steppenwolf was excellent. Front row seats & free beer. Even ex b/f acted nice.....Mom was the problem. lol Going back tonight for Tracey Byrd. Mikey! You got it. I was Born to Be Willld!!! :D [/color][/font]

[font=Arial Black][size=3][color=red]Happy 4th of July to everyone![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Black][color=black]I'm off to mow Mom's lawn. Looks like it's gonna be a hot one today. [/color][/font]

[quote name='BrendaB1'][font=Arial Black][size=3][color=red]Happy 4th of July to everyone![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Black][color=black]I'm off to mow Mom's lawn. Looks like it's gonna be a hot one today. [/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[size=3]Well, since it quit raining, I guess I have to mow my 2 acres today. Its only spose to be [color=red][b]95 :eek: [/b][/color] here today.[/size]

[quote name='tjohn159d'][size=3][color=darkorange]So Mike, have you decided if you are going to get eroom at the Hilton and stay for the late night?[/color][/size][/QUOTE][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=blue]I'm still trying to talk wifey into it. She says she will stay sober and drive! ;) We'll see ... I haven't given up yet. [/color][/size][/font]

[color=#0000ff][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][size=5]Spikey Mikey [/size][/size][/font][b][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b][/color]

[quote name='sailyn'][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=blue]I'm still trying to talk wifey into it. She says she will stay sober and drive! ;) We'll see ... I haven't given up yet. [/color][/size][/font]

[color=#0000ff][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][size=5]Spikey Mikey [/size][/size][/font][b][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b][/color][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]Well, a $$50 room could end up being a lot less expensive than a[/color] [size=3][color=red]HUGE[/color][/size] [color=blue]fine or a hospital room if things don't go as planned. :eek: Plus we couldn't stand having ya'll hurt in an accident or something.[/color] :eek:

[quote name='BrendaB1']
[font=Arial Black][size=3][color=red]You all know we will have to have another party before Christmas since we have been challenged by the NC CC people. How dare they think they could ever be bigger & better than TEXANS! :D [/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE][color=#0000ff][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][b][i]They can dream! :D [/i][/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000ff][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][b][i]Your turn to be in charge, BB! We need to do something spectacular!
[/i][/b][/size][size=6][size=5]Spikey Mikey [/size][/size][/font][b][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b][/color]

[quote name='tjohn159d'][color=blue]Well, a $$50 room could end up being a lot less expensive than a[/color] [size=3][color=red]HUGE[/color][/size] [color=blue]fine or a hospital room if things don't go as planned. :eek: Plus we couldn't stand having ya'll hurt in an accident or something.[/color] :eek:[/QUOTE][color=#0000ff][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][b][i]I agree, Tim. Plus you get to have even more fun at the after party! :D
[/i][/b][/size][size=6][size=5]Spikey Mikey [/size][/size][/font][b][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b][/color]

[font=Arial Black][color=black]Mikey: How about the Big L people team up & plan next party? Will you help me? You know, we absolutely cannot & will not them out do us. :rolleyes: I'm sure Sideshow Sherry & Host Kinky will help us. Right, you two? And anybody else that wants to. All help welcomed & appreciated. [/color][/font]

[quote name='BrendaB1'][font=Arial Black][color=black]Mikey: How about the Big L people team up & plan next party? Will you help me? You know, we absolutely cannot & will not them out do us. :rolleyes: I'm sure Sideshow Sherry & Host Kinky will help us. Right, you two? And anybody else that wants to. All help welcomed & appreciated. [/color][/font][/QUOTE][size=5][color=#0000ff][font=Comic Sans MS][b][i]I'm up for it! :) Of course we MUST have a meeting to discuss the party ... maybe several. ;)
[/i][/b]Spikey Mikey [/font][/color][/size][b][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b]

[quote name='BrendaB1']:D As long as we have liquid refreshments at all those meetings...I'm in.[/QUOTE][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=#0000ff]Well duh! :D[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[color=#0000ff][font=Comic Sans MS][b][size=6]Spikey Mikey[/size][/b][size=5] [/size][/font][/color][b][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b]

[quote name='BrendaB1']Spikey Mikey: You have mail to help the dummy when you have time. Just cause you are so good at it. :D[/QUOTE]I don't know why you waited this long to let me help! :D Now ... as you can see, I put the one I MADE FOR YOU up. You have to at least try it on. ;) I'll have to severely shrink the one you sent to me and it's late and I'm sleepy, so I might shrink it tomorrow and put it up for you to see if you like it. ;) Until then ... enjoy your spinning slot!

Nighty night!

SM

Archived