DFW Meet and Mingle Part Four 8/7/04

[quote name='BrendaB1']Jake: I'll be right there. You are practically in my backyard. lol :D[/QUOTE]
Thanks Brenda...but when no one responded or showed up to give me a ride I went back to Austin...maybe next time...LOL

P.S. I was looking for a ride [size=7]8[/size][size=2] hours ago!!!!!!:eek: [/size]

Oh, Sailyn and BrendaB1 caught me! I sure did hate to miss the last Cruise Critic M&M but, I had to work and it was my son's birthday. I"m sure I missed a great time. I really want to go to the next one, I hope it's soon. TIM- Congratulations on your new grandbaby!

Hi Alexus! Yes, we missed you! Send me or Brenda an e-mail so we'll have your e-mail address and can be sure you hear about the next one! :) We'll have another one before the end of the year!

Take care! Happy cruising! :)

[quote name='MrNobody']Thanks Brenda...but when no one responded or showed up to give me a ride I went back to Austin...maybe next time...LOL

P.S. I was looking for a ride [size=7]8[/size][size=2] hours ago!!!!!!:eek: [/size][/QUOTE][font=Comic Sans MS][color=black]Jake: Next time if you show up at proper day & time....you are welcome to join us. :D [/color][/font]

[quote name='BrendaB1'][font=Comic Sans MS][color=black]Jake: Next time if you show up at proper day & time....you are welcome to join us. :D [/color][/font][/QUOTE][color=red]
[/color][color=red]Brenda...first of all, what were you doing up at that ungodly hour??...lol...and second of all you know I am NOT driving/flying/bussing/training to Dallas for an M&M...I'm afraid someone will use my room for immoral purposes or take pics of the back of my head or make me eat a foot long chili dog or drink a red headed slut or try to take advantage of me!!...you people are scary!!!:p :D [/color]

Archived