Mahjong on Discovery Princess

OceanDreaming2

It's been a while since we've been on the Discovery but the newer ships have done away with the library (sadly). That is where you could always find several types of board games. I do recall seeing Majong on at least one prior cruise. However, very often these same games have been relocated to various other areas on board. Not too long ago I saw games in the Internet Cafe of all places. 

But...as @iamaqt2 says, if there is a specific game that you want, you would best take it with you.

10 hours ago, iamaqt2 said:

No.  Bring any game sets you'd like to play.

We've seen groups playing mah jong and other games on Discovery but I'm pretty sure they brought their own sets. I think there were a few games of some sort in the internet cafe (as noted, there is no library on the newer ships). You could use those in the atrium area to play.

On 12/28/2023 at 8:18 AM, EconDoc said:

We've seen groups playing mah jong and other games on Discovery but I'm pretty sure they brought their own sets. I think there were a few games of some sort in the internet cafe (as noted, there is no library on the newer ships). You could use those in the atrium area to play.

Thank you