LEGEND OF SEAS REVIEW 3/11/06 SHIP/STAFF/DINING/ETC. Long!!!!

Is there anyone leaving on April 1st that is NOT on the second deck? I also am on the second deck, and I'm starting to wonder if my family on the 8th deck know something I don't. Hmmm. Oh well, it'll be a blast. We saw the Eastern Caribean last year on the Mariner, so a smaller ship will be exciting. Anyone else have snow on the ground right now?

Is there anyone leaving on April 1st that is NOT on the second deck? I also am on the second deck, and I'm starting to wonder if my family on the 8th deck know something I don't. Hmmm. Oh well, it'll be a blast. We saw the Eastern Caribean last year on the Mariner, so a smaller ship will be exciting. Anyone else have snow on the ground right now?

You are gonna be WOWed by the difference in the voyager class and this ship. As much as I loved everything about Navigator when I sailed it, it was really nice getting back to a smaller ship and manuevering around a lot quicker and you didnt notice crowd at all until you were on pool deck. That part was a huge relief. Have a blast!!!!

We will be on the 8th deck also :D

I feel like one of the Jeffersons! My TA just called me and for 20 bucks she moved me from the 2nd deck to the 8th deck. It was only $10 per for the upgrade from 2nd deck interior to superior interior on the 8th deck ($20 for me as I have the room to myself). Be sure ot watch the prices as your cruise dates get closer!

Archived