MSC Airport Transfers

greg898

I have a northern Europe cruise booked in August out of Copenhagen and would like to book a post cruise airport transfer but don't see it offered anywhere under excursions. I assume MSC offers these. Is there just somewhere different I have to go to book these or is it just too early?

We had one booked when we were on Euribia in August - pre-booked via the Excursions page on the website.

Although we cancelled on-board as we came up with another plan that gave us more time before going to the airport (there’s a luggage service at CPH that will collect your bags from the ship & hold them at the airport for you while you do your own thing).

2 hours ago, maehara said:

We had one booked when we were on Euribia in August - pre-booked via the Excursions page on the website.

Although we cancelled on-board as we came up with another plan that gave us more time before going to the airport (there’s a luggage service at CPH that will collect your bags from the ship & hold them at the airport for you while you do your own thing).

Oh strange. I wonder if it's still too early then because nothing is showing up under the disembarkation excursions for me yet.

57 minutes ago, greg898 said:

Oh strange. I wonder if it's still too early then because nothing is showing up under the disembarkation excursions for me yet.

Had a dig through my emails - excursion code was COP01D (City Tour & Tivoli), maybe worth giving them a call and seeing if it’s available via the call centre?

It's been my impression that AIRPORT-SHIP & SHIP-AIRPORT excursions are offered on European websites but not on the USA website. Ditto roundtrip air offers.

Interesting story: When we arrived in Martinique several years ago for a MSC cruise, we had not purchased ground transfers because they were not offered in the U.S.  Upon arrival there, I stapled our MSC baggage tags to our suitcases and then proceeded out of the airport terminal looking for the taxi stand. A rep from MSC was standing outside and could see the MSC tags and directed us to one of their coaches. The bus was full of passengers who had had just arrived from a flight from Paris and who had purchased the bus transfers. We rode to the ship for free.

• Like 1