Harvest Caye to mainland

I seem to remember in past years that NCL offered for a small fee a ferry to the mainland. I do not see that on the excursion list. Has anyone done that lately and if so what do you do once there. 

Yes. I just did it this month. It was $29. We booked it at the marina. And it counted towards the $50 excursion credit. We only had 3 hrs. But someone on the ferry said they left in the morning and spent the day there. We walked around and had an excellent lunch. We didn’t think 3 hrs was enough time. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 7:04 PM, KimHum said:

Yes. I just did it this month. It was $29. We booked it at the marina. And it counted towards the $50 excursion credit. We only had 3 hrs. But someone on the ferry said they left in the morning and spent the day there. We walked around and had an excellent lunch. We didn’t think 3 hrs was enough time. 

Where did you’ll eat? We would head out early. 

Since it was only 29.00 each one person would b free.that is a deal.

We ate at Omar’s because we wanted seafood. It was excellent. Some friends went to Tipsy Tuna and had a great time but said service was slow. Tipsy Tuna is on the water so that is plus. There are lots of restaurants to chose from and the ferry boat people will give advice. 

On 1/2/2024 at 5:31 PM, KimHum said:

We ate at Omar’s because we wanted seafood. It was excellent. Some friends went to Tipsy Tuna and had a great time but said service was slow. Tipsy Tuna is on the water so that is plus. There are lots of restaurants to chose from and the ferry boat people will give advice. 

Thanks for the info