Onboard booking benefit

xcell

On the seascape right now and booking onboard gets your OBC, 10% off cruise price and ability to move the YC (if booking) deposit to another sailing or another person.

The 10% discount is not addition to any seniors discounts or diamond level discounts...just 10%.

• Thanks 1

So unless my diamond status is offering a 10% discount, the price for my August cruise is the same online as they were offering on board.  So only benefit was the OBC and flexibility (but that will remain to be seen).

As far as I am aware, there is no special diamond discount, nor is there an 'onboard' 10% discount, it is just the same 5+5% that all Voyager members get for booking more than 6 months in advance.

... or there is the 'Senior' discount, Military discount etc.

2 hours ago, Mark_T said:

As far as I am aware, there is no special diamond discount, nor is there an 'onboard' 10% discount, it is just the same 5+5% that all Voyager members get for booking more than 6 months in advance.

... or there is the 'Senior' discount, Military discount etc.

the 10% onboard discount was "sold" to me by the future cruise lady.  needless to say, it was not true...  it's the same costs, only difference is the OBC