miracle-independent excursion-your time off the ship?

venusjems

I am looking at booking independent excurions at all our stops on the miracle. For those of you who have done the same about what time where you able to get off the ship? i know they let Carnival excursion guests get off first, And that 3 ports are tenders, so i want to know about what time to schedule my tours for.

Thanks in advance:D

Consider that weather and sea conditions play into it, as three of the four ports are tender ports.

The day we were in Belize there were large swells, and tendering was slowed down considerably. We were on a ship sponsored excursion (the only one in four cruises, all others were booked independently), and we were supposed to depart at 8:30 and we didn't leave until 9:45...I have no idea when they were able to open up the general tendering for those without ship excursions.

That said, we booked Native Way in Grand Cayman, we did the Atlantis sub and Paradise Beach on our own in Cozumel, and we went to Chacchoben with David and Ivan. All were excellent!

On a previous cruise, we went to Caye Caulker on our own. Definitely happy we did, but the timing of it all did not go as smoothly as planned, and I spent the day feeling stressed about making it back to the ship. That experience prompted us to book through the ship this time...

Hope you enjoy the Miracle as much as we did...

Archived