On-Board Credit Certificate appearing on my summary

My TA is giving me $95 of OBC but said it will not appear in my online account and I filled out the paperwork 2 days ago for the shareholder's credit for the $100 (did the same thing last summer and received the $100 and saw it on my online account. 

I go on this morning and see: 1 $10 OBC and 1 $5 OBC. 

Was NCL offering some promo or was I given the incorrect amount of OBC for the shareholder benefit? When I received the $100 last, ,it was  fast to see my account but not 2 days fast.

Hi, for the shareholder credit I typically receive an email informing me that the benefit has been granted. I save that email, then confirm that it shows in my account. If you haven't received an email, hopefully it is some other credit fairy throwing something your way.

The shareholder credit is listed on your account viewable on the website as non-refundable onboard credit as part of the cruise summary and also included in the listing of booked items. If you have an issue, you can email the shareholder folks using the Case number they provided when you applied for the benefit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UnbridledEnthusiasm said:

I already asked before I posted and said that (no snark). They said that no OBC from them will be posted online. 

OBC's from outside of NCL do not show up on your account pre-cruise.

They should appear after you are on board.

3 minutes ago, UnbridledEnthusiasm said:

Yes I understand that and stated that. That's why I don't understand why there's $15.

I would email the question to ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com

I normally see my OBC within 48 hours after emailing forms and require documentations.