Snorkeling from St. Thomas

The epic is only in st. Thomas from 6am- 2 pm. We’d love to snorkel but a lot of trips I’ve found don’t leave until 10am. We always prefer to book on our own as we hate crowds. We don’t have our own snorkeling equipment and with such a short time I don’t know if I want to do the ferry on our own. Any recommendations for tours that leave early in the morning? 

On 1/6/2024 at 7:12 PM, beeandkmon said:

I emailed st. Thomas adventure tours and they said they could accommodate: https://www.stthomasadventuretours.com

We used this company this past August, and had one of our best tours ever. Our guide was amazing. We snorkelered and saw turtles, stingrays, sea urchins, starfish, so much marine life. We had a ton of fun and they do offer to take photos of you during the snorkeling. We opted to do that and it was $40 and we got over 60 photos!! We were a family of 4 and a other couple. 

BTW are you on Norwegian coming up?

Ishap, are you referring to St Thomas Adventures? They have tours that include kayaking and snorkeling. Other companies offer boat plus snorkeling, but most of those go to same spot as the others.