Two Cruises within 3 weeks

Sir-

I have 2 cruises between 4/29-5/18/24.  The first one is from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 4/29-5/2.  The second cruise is from Portsmouth, UK 5/8-18.  Is there a way to get one policy that would cover both cruises and the days I am in Europe prior to my second cruise?

A multi-trip annual medical plan may work if your main concern is emergency medical coverage and emergency medical evacuation benefits during your trip.  This type of plan offers coverage if your trip is entirely outside of your home country.  A few things to keep in mind with this type of plan, it only covers travel outside of your home country and coverage for a sudden recurrence of a pre-existing condition may be limited.  Also, there is typically a maximum trip length per trip that will be covered, so you would want to make sure that you choose one that will cover your longest trip duration. 

If you are looking to cover the cost of your trip as well as have coverage for delays, baggage loss, emergency medical and emergency medical evacuation, then you would want to look at a comprehensive travel insurance plan.  Currently, these plans are only available to US residents and offered for single trips so each one would need to be insured separately.