Virtuosa Cruise disappeared

Fluffy Rabbit

I booked a cruise a couple of days ago going from Barcelona to Southampton 16th April to 22nd April 2024 - I check for deals all the time and this cruise just came up and I hadnt seen it previously, there didnt seem to be many cabins available but loads of Yacht Club.  After booking I checked on the cruise again but has completely disappeared, it cant be fully booked as there were loads of Yacht Club cabins available, does anyone know why this is?

It's  part of a longer 23n cruise From Dubai 30 March split into legs

None are showing

Could be under review as it needs to get through the Red Sea and Suez. 

MSC have already diverted one ship round Africa.

2 hours ago, Fluffy Rabbit said:

I booked a cruise a couple of days ago going from Barcelona to Southampton 16th April to 22nd April 2024 - I check for deals all the time and this cruise just came up and I hadnt seen it previously, there didnt seem to be many cabins available but loads of Yacht Club.  After booking I checked on the cruise again but has completely disappeared, it cant be fully booked as there were loads of Yacht Club cabins available, does anyone know why this is?

They have pulled most, if not all, of the Cruises through May that are going through the Suez Canal. I am supposed to be on the Opera from Dubai to Rome, and it has been pulled as well. There are reports on the social media group that MSC is working on new itineraries for those ships. Hopefully they will have something in the next few weeks as many of us already have airfare booked and will need to make changes.