Bar Setup in Room

cbr

Hello All:

I have read somewhere on these posts about ordering a bottle or two (or as many as you want:) ) of alcohol to set up a "mini bar" in your room. Can someone tell me how to do this on the NCL Dawn? I have been on ncl.com but don't see it offered anywhere. Thanks - shipping out 4/16. Leaving the 2 year old and 5 year old with the inlaws so plan on at least a few drinks (no 6:00 a.m. wakeup calls!).

Hello All:

I have read somewhere on these posts about ordering a bottle or two (or as many as you want:) ) of alcohol to set up a "mini bar" in your room. Can someone tell me how to do this on the NCL Dawn? I have been on ncl.com but don't see it offered anywhere. Thanks - shipping out 4/16. Leaving the 2 year old and 5 year old with the inlaws so plan on at least a few drinks (no 6:00 a.m. wakeup calls!).

When you call the Passenger Courtesy # 1 866 625-1159, make sure you get a confirmation e-mail since it's so close to your sailing date.

Just in case somethign goes wrong.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Archived