Questions on OBC

nho9504

When I called earlier I opted for the "Call Back" option, when the chat function said there were 64 persons ahead of me...  I seriously doubt that 64 number because chats usually have a cut off after a number of persons waiting to get connected ...

An overseas (probably from Philippines judging by the accent) rep called back.  By that time I already made the purchase on the old Medallion App, but the package is a no show.  She verified the package was in my booking now.  If I wanted to see it (Yes, I do), go to the Booking on the website, and go to the function labeled as Document which let you print luggage tags (never use that as we always only take carryons),  then find Print Travel Summary - the package should be listed in the Travel Summary.  She had to guide me step by step to find that Print Travel Summary function - then at the very bottom of the Summary before the fine prints, there it is, the 1 device internet package for the full itinerary.  Whew!

Princess website itself is always buggy to me.  It almost always gives me log in failure saying the credentials are not recognized, but if I keep trying, after the 4th try I am able to log in...  I dont know what is wrong with its server. 

To this day we still are NOT able to log in normally on both the old app and the new app, have to use Booking Number to log in.  Since it serves the purpose I quit trying to have this "fixed". 

The stark difference in the performances of RCL and CCL is very tell tale on which company is better run.