Cabin 9228 on Navigator

We've got a balcony cabin on NOS next month. Cabin 9228, on the deck plan I have noticed that this cabin is towards to front(bow) of the ship, on the starboard side.

Is there anything to be concerned about, being this far forward?

Also, does anyone have photos of this particular cabin (or another D1, on deck 9) and are there any obstructions :confused: on the balcony?

Small world ! I was in that cabin in Feb 06 and it's nice - just kind of a hike to the back of the ship. Quiet, good view. btw if you find a pair of glasses stuck somehwere, lmk :) Balcony is good. Room steward was Lola I think who was very good. Enjoy!

We will be on that cruise but I think cabin 8222(???) balcony though, the pictures that I have seen look good from the RCI website. Have not seen to many that will be on this cruise. Have a great time:)

aargh - brain Cloud - realized I was actually in 8228, but all the rest is correct!

I'll be in 8222 in August and somewhat concerned about feeling motion being so far forward. Any issues when you were on?

Thanks.

Ken

Archived