Canada Place to SEATAC by Quick Shuttle

Celebrity Summit arrives in Vancouver at 7am, the quick shuttle bus leaves bay 11 (Canada Place at 9:10).  Is making the connection doable?  My concern is even using self debarkation then going thru customs, is two hours enough time.

• Like 1

Yes - it shouldn't be a problem. Customs at Vancouver - at least based on my experience is a formality - they collect your custom decoration, look at it, might ask a question or two and you are on your way. You then exit the secure area and walk a short distance to where the buses are waiting to load - about a two or three minute walk.

Hope this helps.

Dennis

As Dennis says, you won't have a problem unless something freakish happens - that bus slot is literally designed for cruisers to get to Seattle, it would be later if there was any trouble making it for folks who don't run into problems with inadmissibility at immigration or customs declarations. You should be fine as long as you don't try smuggling goods and have no criminal record (NB: by Canadian legal standards - DUIs are a serious crime up here, not just a misdemeanour), both of which could easily mean no matter what time you book a bus at you won't make it!

• 3 months later...

See it has been awhile since this post, but I was just looking to book the shuttle to SeaTac. There is a 10:45 one that is more expensive, but would it be less stressful than worrying about making the 9:10? Years ago we booked the later one but were there at 9 and they took us anyway.  So I know it is doable, but just not sure we want to worry about delays in docking, immigration etc.  not to mention longer wait at SeaTac for red eye flight.