Thrill Waterpark

staceface

Hi - I'm scheduled to cruise Celebrity Reflection this summer and will have my 21 year old and 16 year old sons, so I wanted to get them tix to the waterpark.  The ticket price is $189/each!  That seems...absurd to me.  I also wanted to try Hideaway Beach with my fellow adult cruisers and that is $65/each (I believe).

Has anyone done Thrill and/or Hideaway and is it worth it?  I'm tempted to just have all of us hit a free beach at Coco Cay but I know the waterpark will be calling their name!

7 minutes ago, staceface said:

Hi - I'm scheduled to cruise Celebrity Reflection this summer and will have my 21 year old and 16 year old sons, so I wanted to get them tix to the waterpark.  The ticket price is $189/each!  That seems...absurd to me.  I also wanted to try Hideaway Beach with my fellow adult cruisers and that is $65/each (I believe).

Has anyone done Thrill and/or Hideaway and is it worth it?  I'm tempted to just have all of us hit a free beach at Coco Cay but I know the waterpark will be calling their name!

Can't tell you because we thought it was absurd, just like you.  It's Very nice, and very clean.  We used the swim up bar pool, and the beach....

My 16yo son and I did the Thrill Waterpark last July via Royal. I don't remember exactly how much it cost, but I probably spent a stupid amount of money for tickets.

I will say, we both are thrill-seekers, and we loved the slides. We spent all day on them. 

Keep in mind that, depending on how many ships are at port that day, will greatly impact the lines. If you're standing in long lines all day, it may not be worth it.

Bought our 14 y.o. twin grandkids tix to Thrill Waterpark. They are both thrill seekers. They stayed 1 hour and then came to find us on the ‘free’ beach. They were able to go on 2 slides and the lines were extraordinarily long. They bailed when yet Another ship had docked and the lines got even longer. It’s not nearly as good as a day at an amusement park, and far too expensive, IMHO.