CPAP on MSC Seashore

rkline520

Hello

Any experience with bedside plugs on the Seashore?  Doesn’t look like there’s any but thought I’d check. Also, is distilled water available for purchase?  If so, what’s the best way to order?

Thanks.

Not sure about Seashore (we’re sailing on Meraviglia) but I know for my husband we had to submit a special needs request with MSC via email.  They told him to bring his own distilled water and extension cord along with his email approval from MSC.  Don’t know about the outlets but I think there may not be one next to the bed, so you will need the extension cord.

Thank you.  We always travel with a couple of extension cords but all the other lines we've sailed allowed purchase of the distilled water.  Not sure we're going to want to carry water with us along with everything else.  Appreciate the info on the special needs request form and will check that out since we have plenty of time. 

We were just on the Seashore last week.. My hubby and I both use a Cpap machine.. 

Went to the Guest services desk for extension cords since the only outlets were at the foot of the bed nowhere near the bedside tables.. It cost $30 ea to rent for the trip.. The guest services person told us to ask our room attendant for distilled water.. she brought us a take out cup of distilled water. 

We’ve learned the hard way to keep 2 ext cords permanently in the CPAP case. Thinking he’ll just use bottled water for a week since we have the drink pkg as we are definitely not dragging water with us. Appreciate the information and hoping u had a great cruise.

• Like 2