Galaxy Pavilion questions

MeganNYC

Hi! First time cruiser. Could anyone tell me more about the VR room? I’ve seen the YouTube video tour of it, but I’m wondering if all of the games are included in the weekly pass? Are there usually long lines? If so, can you make reservations? Asking for my 12-year-old. Thank you!

What ship will you be sailing on?

On Pr1ma, my husband purchased the 24 hour pass (same limitations as the week pass). He really enjoyed it...not sure how that translates to a 12 year old haha

There was not a way to make reservations. He did have a couple butt in line a couple times.

I do remember him saying there were a couple of games not included in the passes - the golf simulator was one.

Best advice - head to Galaxy Pavilion on embarkation day to do a walk around. You can ask staff questions and find out if the games your kiddo wants to play are included. Then, make a decision as to whether you're purchasing the pass or not. They sell them that day and (someone correct me if I'm wrong) the price is the same as pre purchasing.

Great! We're on Viva, so I bet it's similar. Nice to know there's a 24-hr pass option - I thought it was just a week. I'll make sure to head there with my son on embarkation day.  Thank you so much for the advice!

• Like 1