Shuttle Service From Ft. Lauderdale to Miami Port?

We just got an amazing price on roundtrip air into Ft. Lauderdale rather than Miami for our end of July cruise on NOS. The RCI shuttle roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami port and back is $50 pp. There are six of us. That is $300. I'll pay it if necessary, but can anybody help me out with an alternative shuttle or limo service? It has to be reliable. We are flying in morning of cruise. Thanks a bunch in advance for any help.

Colleen

Thanks for the great responses. Sounds like most shuttle/Limo services for six charge about the same as the cruise line. Andynlala, your idea of renting a car makes sense. We would need a mini-van but only two days of rental(roundtrip) would likely be much cheaper and convenient to our our flight times. Thanks to all!

I would say if you were going the day before the cruise that renting a car/van would make a lot of sense. Since you are going the day of the cruise I would hire a limo...much more affordable than you think. Check these boards for limo suggestions.

I don't think you want to get off the plane wait on the rental car line, pack up the car and drive to Miami airport than unpack load the shuttle and go to the pier...Take the Limo, you won't be sorry....besides the kids will love it.

Have a great trip!

Archived