January 3, 2026 - 14 Night Antarctica Cruise

davud

Booked 2 years in advance! Bucket list item. We are David and Marsha from Georgetown, Texas. We have a friend who is on an Antarctica cruise right now and she is sending gorgeous pictures. A little bit bummed that we won't actually set foot on the continent, but really looking forward to visiting the Falkland Islands; already booked the battlefield tour so it won't sell out without me. Welcome Aboard everyone!

1 hour ago, davud said:

Booked 2 years in advance! Bucket list item. We are David and Marsha from Georgetown, Texas. We have a friend who is on an Antarctica cruise right now and she is sending gorgeous pictures. A little bit bummed that we won't actually set foot on the continent, but really looking forward to visiting the Falkland Islands; already booked the battlefield tour so it won't sell out without me. Welcome Aboard everyone!

you have posted this on the main board. I would suggest you will do better to post on the ships specific Roll Call page.

Glad you have realized that this is just a "panoramic" cruise to the Peninsular but nonetheless  the views of the ice burgs will hopefully be spectacular.

We have been twice, once on X and once on an expedition ship with numerous landings on the peninsular, 3 in the Falklands and 1 on South Georgia, -  both very different experiences.

Have a great cruise.

4 hours ago, davud said:

I realized my error shortly after posting but I don’t see how it can be deleted. Do you know how?

Sorry no, I think the Moderator can move it. I would simply start again in the right place and let  this one will simply fade away.

Incidentally as honorary Texans   (OK we are English but our Grandson lives in Texas) we wish you a wonderful trip.