New stateroom set up - water package available

StopTheWorld

3 hours ago, StopTheWorld said:

Just noticed this in the app for an upcoming cruise. Never seen this before?  12 x 1 litre bottles. 
IMG_4996.thumb.png.c89dbe96e618bd2e6e3af445817988f9.png

That is about £2.71 a bottle.  Not sure if it is worth it.  Full price would have been £3.39 I would say a bit overpriced.

I hadn’t seen this before and was wondering if Celebrity offered a pre-cruise purchase of water bottles.  I got a notification from the app this morning of a “flash sale”, and it was an option.  I immediately bought it - $34 plus 20% gratuity.  A bit overpriced?  Yeah, like booze, wine, fancy coffees, and soda onboard.   I don’t drink enough of any of those to make a drink package worthwhile. But the convenience of water bottles in the cabin, for taking ashore in the hot Mediterranean and for enjoying on board, is worth it to me. 

It is new, I ordered it for my upcoming March cruise on Beyond.  I had some OBC to burn so figured why not.  On past X cruises, I felt like I had to order water all day on sea days to have enough to take on excursions, so this will eliminate that "problem" I seem to encounter. 😂🥂

Edited by Tyler414

I saw this in my app for an upcoming sailing  but I cant click on it, anyone else having that issue too? (It lets me click on all of the other beverage packages to add)

9 minutes ago, LImom said:

I saw this in my app for an upcoming sailing  but I cant click on it, anyone else having that issue too? (It lets me click on all of the other beverage packages to add)

Yes, I had that problem on the app on both my phone and iPad.  I logged into my account on my desktop computer and was able to order it.  Oddly, the price went from 20% discount on the order page to 10% off in my cart.   I backed out a couple times, hit "refresh" a couple times, and eventually the 20% discounted price showed up in my cart.  I entered credit card info, and I got an emailed confirmation a few minutes later. 

• Thanks 1