Ideas for a NCL Hawaii Cruise

old faithful

The main difference is Pride of Aloha is an older ship that has been refurbished and Pride of America & Hawaii are new ships. They all have pretty much sail the same itinerary (which is the major selling point of the cruise). Pride of Aloha and America started out with some crew problems, so IMHO I would skip pride of Hawaii for a year until it's broken in.

Thanks for the information ... I sail on the Spirit April 9th - I am dreaming of booking a cruise to Hawaii at that time ....:rolleyes:

Same here. This is a big family cruise we all want to do together but to find a time that works for everyone we never will. Guess I just need to book it and tell everyone a year in advance this is when I'm going if you want to book a cabin the same time. That might get everyone moving.

I want to go on a NCL Cruise to Hawaii - How do you choose between the ships? IS one better than the other? Please help if you can - I want to Cruise April 2007 ~ Thanks

Old Faithful

wE WENT ON THE wIND IN oCT 2004 LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! WOULD DO THAT CRUISE IN A HEARTBEAT!!!

Archived