Zenith, portholes

Oceanicdeb

Cabin 6004

Does anyone know the size of the porthole in this cabin? I'm just curious. DH and I are sailing to Burmuda next month. I can't wait to experience the Zenith, she'll be the smallest ship I've ever sailed.

I forgot to tell you---you will love Zenith. She is small but such a nice old lady. Her crew are the best afloat, I'm convinced. A smile on every face. When do you sail? Be sure to meet Leisl, the Captain's Club hostess. If this is your first cruise on Celeb, you won't be members but be sure to sign up. No cast and a few little bennies next time you sail. Tell Leisle Patty and Ed say hello.

Well, I can tell you all about cabin 6004 because that was my room last week. Your steward will probably be Harry. Anyhow, the cabin is nice, though a bit smaller than I expected, but good none the less. The set up is slightly different because it is so close to the front of the ship. The porthole is about 16-18 inches. Not a window or anything, but you can definately see though it. There are no obstructions or anything. So, if you have any other questions- just ask... I can probably tell you.

Oh, and you'll love Natalie Clemens. She is the activities director and she was just fabulous. Jeff Potts is the cruise director and he was good as well. Thier morning show is well worth watching each day. Oh, and lastly-- I know this is a crazy request and you'll probably not remember, but if by chance you are able to get the last name of the sports activities staff member. His first name is Richardo and his last name is something like Vitorino, but I know that isn't it. But anyhow, I am trying to finish my scrapbook and also catalog the DVD of my cruise (the Cruise in Review DVD is well worth the $25 in my opinion), and am just dying to get Richardo's last name.

Anyhow, I'll go now...

;) ~Kacy~

the port hole is big enough to stick my fat head in it

capt chaos,

Sorry to interrupt this thread...but that is one of the best answers I have seen on the boards in a while....:cool:

Jeff

We're in 4001 on May 13th and was wondering how big the porthole is? My first porthole cabin! Now I wonder if the anchor chain stores in this cabin? Hmmm:rolleyes:

Hello All,

ShipsRGreat, we sail the Zenith on the 29th, this will be our second Celeb cruise. Our first Celeb was onboard the Summit....enjoyed that one, but I prefer a smaller ship. I will say hello to Leisle and Patty for you. You've been very helpful. I appreciate it!

Kacy, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the room info. I don't mine a smaller room, I'm one of those people who just sleep, shower and change there. Seeing the outside through the porthole will be nice! I will make myself a note to get Richardo the sports guy's last name for you. If I think of anything more I'll ask you. Thanks

Debi

Archived