Executive Excursion—Private Vehicle

Twocoasts

It’s been 10 years since my last Oceania cruise so forgive the basic question. For European excursions that are listed as “a private vehicle for your party” is the price listed per person or per vehicle? The prices are quite high— between $700 and $1k. But it’s not clear what that fee covers. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Twocoasts said:

It’s been 10 years since my last Oceania cruise so forgive the basic question. For European excursions that are listed as “a private vehicle for your party” is the price listed per person or per vehicle? The prices are quite high— between $700 and $1k. But it’s not clear what that fee covers. Thank you!

If you go to your account, click on Shop for shore excursions and click on the descriptions it will answer your question.  This is one from my upcoming cruise

PRICE is per vehicle This exclusive arrangement is designed to allow you the chance to customize your time ashore and discover the most interesting sights in the comfort and privacy of your own vehicle. With your private car and the personalized attention of your driver and English-speaking guide, you will have the flexibility and independence to design your itinerary ashore according to your own interests and sightsee at your own pace. See the most famous sights or go beyond to create your own intimate connections and unique cultural encounters. The Executive Collection is recommended for the single/solo traveler, couples, family, friends, and special interest groups traveling together. It can also be an excellent choice for physically challenged guests.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Twocoasts said:

We did one of these in Istanbul. The price is per vehicle. If more than 2 people you then have to book the Van version. 

3 hours ago, EJL2023 said:

We did one of these in Istanbul. The price is per vehicle. If more than 2 people you then have to book the Van version. 

Have to say the whole process was a bit frustrating. You meet with Destination Desk shortly upon embarking and advise them of your priorities of what to see. They then send your list to the provider and advise they will get back with you when they hear back. Day before tour still no word. Go down and talk to them again. An hour or so heard back all was set. Meet our tour guide and their first question is what would you like to see! 🤦🏻‍♂️it turned out just ok but personally I’d probably not do again. We only did because all the excursions we wanted were sold out. Also these are not subject to the 25% off if you had met the minimum number of excursions for your cruise as I recall. 

Edited by EJL2023
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1