Alternative Dining on the Paradise

Auntdoi

Are there any alternative "specialty" dining restaurants on the Paradise (other than the buffet, deli, and grills)? And if so, what do they offer, do you have to make reservations and is there a difference between lunch and dinner?

Are there any alternative "specialty" dining restaurants on the Paradise (other than the buffet, deli, and grills)?
Nope. Zero, zilch, nada. No deli, either. They *did* have sushi on the Promenade at sporadic times. And let's not forget the 24-hr pizza.

I had a great grilled Reuben at the DELI on the Paradise in November!

I don't even know if the Paradise has a "supper club". I enjoy the formal dining room meals so much, I didn't even think to check.

Other than the dining rooms, the Pizzeria, Lido buffet, sushi bar, room service, and deli were the only places I noticed food.

Go with Cotton on this, her experience on the Paradise is more recent than mine.

But ... still no supper club, as they exist only on the Spirit-class and Conquest-class ships.

Archived