Cookie Preferences and I don't mean the edible kind!

tine-tine

Can any fellow CC aficionados please help maintain my sanity and explain how I can sign in to my account and complete the 'cookie' selection only once? Every single time I make a selection on the CC site, apart from initial forum interaction and any further actions on the forums are ok, I am presented with the cookie selection window where I have then to go through the process of rejecting, now I wouldn't mind doing this once but every single time I read a review, look for deals etc is frankly ridiculous! Help!!!

7 hours ago, Snaefell3 said:

Offhand, are you flushing all cookies (including CC's "I've set my preferences" cookie) after every session?

@Snaefell3 Thanks for the reply, I only do cookie housekeeping about once a month, I never used to have this problem which doesn't affect the forum but does happen every other part of the CC website, it is driving me daft if I wasn't that already! 

I  have attached a screenshot of message which appears at bottom of screen with the yellow ok box  every time I select an area, eg review area on home screen I read the first one then need to select cookies for the next review. I complete this each time and like a boomerang it comes back.

image.png

Edited by tine-tine

7 minutes ago, tine-tine said:

I only do cookie housekeeping about once a month,

I'd look for a browser setting or an automated cookie-maintenance tool you've forgotten about (or is more "helpful" than you realized).

Beyond that...  ::shrugs::  😞   Sympathies -- way too many possibilities to diagnose from afar.

@Snaefell3 Thanks for trying, seems to only be CC site that this happens which is why it is so frustrating, I thought I could not be the only person this affects but looks like it may be some kind of glitch, either that or they cannot believe I don't want their cookies and by that I mean both edible and technological varieties. 🤪🤣

• Haha 1