Tipping on Celebrity Zenith

janeandneil

When booking our 04/22 cruise to Bermuda, our TA did not offer us the opportunity to advance pay our gratuities with a credit card. When we check in at embarkation, does anyone know if we would be able to do so at that time. We so prefer to pay the gratuities in advance, then to carry the extra cash to put in the envelopes for presentation to each attendant/waiter etc. on the last night of the cruise. For exceptional service, we would additionally compensate the individual(s).

I do believe there is an option to put your gratuities on your ship account/credit card but I don't know if it is at embarkation or not. If I can recall correctly we did ours in the middle of the cruise.

I will be anxiously awaiting your review when you are back... I sail to Bermuda 5/6!

They had a notice in the Daily on our Feb Zenith cruise indicating that putting tips on your sea pass was NOT available for our sailing so I would not count on being able to do it on Zenith.

Archived