Paradise Camp Carnival - Can you help?

cruzn_soon

Does anyone have a recent Camp Carnival schedule they could send me? I am taking my children (12 & 7) and I want to show them what the possibilities are. This is everyone's first cruise, so they cannot imagine what this is going to be like. We'll be on the 7-25 sailing. Let me know if you have one and we could make arrangements to fax, mail, or email it. Thank you so much for your time..

Desiree

Days Until Our 1st Cruise -- Paradise !!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;07;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Here is a link to Camp Carnival Capers that a kind cruiser posted on Webshots...

It will not be exactly the same on your ship... but it will give your kids a good idea on what to expect!

Our kids LOVED Camp!

Cathy

http://www.webshots.com/search?new=1&source=mdocsheader&words=camp+carnival+capers

dolphin.gif

Ecstacy October 1992

Destiny October 1999

TRIUMPH May2003

Triumph May 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

http://community.webshots.com/user/catrin0917

Thanks for posting this! I have 3 kids who will be 6, 10, and 13 at the time of our cruise. It looks like one meet and greet right after the other that 1st night.

Gael

Norway 1994

Norway 7/00

Grand Princess 7/01

NCL Sun 7/02

Zuiderdam 9/03

Elation 11/04

I also have two kids that were a little nervous but also excited about going to the kids area on the cruise. They will have a blast! Our kids built their own exploding volcano, they made their own rubber balls from scratch, they dressed up as pirates with faces painted and went on a treasure hunt, they painted t-shirts and pillow cases, they had a pajama party with all the ice-cream sundaes and banana splits they wanted, the list goes on! Once I got them in there I couldn't get them out, and it's all free! There's also lots of nintendo, game boy, etc. along with arcade games and an area to swim in too. The people that will supervise your children are all college educated and have a teaching degree.The only time you pay for child care is if it's after 10 p.m. and even then it's $6 for the first child and $4 for the second. They will even watch your child if you want to snorkel or dive or do something that you can't bring a kid to do on your shore excursion.As long as it's before 10 p.m. it's free. I am a stay at home mom and am very close to my kids. But I didn't feel guilty leaving them in the kids area because they had so much fun there. We will be going on the Conquest soon and all my kids can talk about is Camp Carnival. Hope this helps. icon_biggrin.gif

I will be on the Paradise 6/27 and will be happy to bring camp carnival information back...I have three boys (3,9,12)- and will be using the camp. Just remind me when I get back (I think I'll remember though) and I'll be happy to e-mail the information to whoever wants it.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Paradise 6/27

CruisinQT,

Thanx for spelling out the Camp Carnival Activities so well. My kids (9 & 8) have cruised RCI twice, and will be on the Miracle next Spring for their first Carnival cruise. They wondered what the difference was.

It sounds just like RCI's Adventure Ocen program. You answered my question about whether or not we could leave them aboard when we go ashore. GREAT!

I also completely agree with the stay at home mom comment. Very well stated. Thank you.

Boat Girl

Time for a MIRACLE! 5/3/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2005;4;3;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Miracle '05

Mariner of the Seas '04

Nordic Empress '03

Carnival Paradise '01

Carnival Sensation '99

Was on the Paradise back in January, with two kids (3 and 1... could only take the 1 year old for babysitting) involved in CC. The 3 year old loved it! Had a tough time getting her out of there. Took advantange of the babysitting while in port in Roatan for the 1 year old as well... I am glad we did... can't imaging pushing the kids in strollers along those streets. All my little girl talked about when she came home was going on her next cruise and playing the games at CC!

Archived