Luggage Storage in Southampton

Hi all,

I’ve had a quick look but couldn’t find any recent recommendations. 
We potentially have a few hours to kill between disembarking and getting picked up so we’re thinking to explore the area, possibly visit the SeaCity Museum. We will need somewhere to store our luggage during this time. I’ve read there is a cloakroom in the museum but not sure if they just mean big rucksacks rather than giant suitcases! Does anyone have knowledge of their storage facility? Alternatively, does anyone know of anywhere reliable to store our luggage for a few hours?

Thanks in advance everyone!

"Storage" at reception at SeaCity is just for hand-luggage - rucksacks, shopping bags etc., not for suitcases.

But bang up-to-date, I confirmed by phone thismorning that it's still current 🙂 ............

Maynards News & Food shop in Civic Centre Road, near the main entrance to the Civic Centre and a three-minute walk to SeaCity Museum, which is attached to the side of the Civic Centre.

A single bag £6, or for more than one bag £5 per bag. 

No need to book, open seven days a week, closes 6pm.

From the shop, immediately cross the road to the Civic Centre side using the traffic-light controlled pedestrian crossing, then walk past the front of the Civic Centre.

JB 🙂