Norwegian Prima March 8th Time issues?

We are sailing on Prima in 2 days. Yeah. I have done some research to the ports of call and costa maya and Cozumel are EST while Roatan, Belize are CST. None of the locations observe Daylight savings time. 

My question is will the ship time change for each port or will they keep a separate ship time for the entire cruise?

I have never experienced a cruise during daylight savings time and have no idea. It seems like the easiest thing to do would be to stay on the ship time from the originating port until the final sea day in which time you can observe the daylight savings time. 

Any help or insight is appreciated. 

BTW I am aware that they will likely be making announcements throughout the cruise about time, but I am trying to organize activities for excursions upon arrival. 

Posted (edited)

The Prima will change times with each port.  You will get a card the night before letting you know if you need to change your clock ahead or behind.  It will also be listed on the first page of the Freestyle Daily.  

image.png.43c0eaab48965de9dab188e40d220e73.png

Edited by Liljo22

9 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

The Prima will change times with each port.  You will get a card the night before letting you know if you need to change your clock ahead or behind.  It will also be listed on the first page of the Freestyle Daily.  

image.png.43c0eaab48965de9dab188e40d220e73.png

Thank you. 

So does that mean that the arrival time will coincide with local time? 

Just now, Texas Realtor said:

Thank you. 

Yes.  Still be aware of ship time and the time they tell you to be back on board though.  It will be listed as you get off the ship.  

5 hours ago, Texas Realtor said:

Thank you. 

Not always.  We have visited some ports for which ship time and local time were an hour apart.  Any tour chartered by the ship will likely follow ship's time, while local businesses and restaurants will stick to local time.  Be aware that the time to be back on board the ship is based on the ship's clock, not the local time.  Don't be late.