Is there an onboard Doctor on the Miracle?

bellazoemom

Does anyone know...

Is there an onboard Doctor on the Miracle? My husband has (in the past) passed out due to dehydration..he can usually prevent it..but I want to make sure there is an onboard doc with some saline onboard. Does anyone know?

I was on the Miracle and yes I had to bring my son there. It was like 80 dollars and he got Amoxicillin for his throat and a fever. We haden't even sailed yet and the doctor was there and open. We were in Florida for a week before the cruise and he picked up a bug there. They were very nice on the ship. We had to pay with cash or a credit card no insurance did they take

There is always at least one ship doctor. They are set up to handle most things. Pricey, but you can file with insurance when you return home.

You will LOVE the Miracle. We are already deciding when to go back on the same ship again next year. Great trip!!

Obviously, travel insurance is a must in this (actually IMHO, in all) cases.

No bad wishes or Karma here, but if the physician decides that your husband must disembark the ship, while underway or while in port, for whatever reason, you're "covered" (read the policy to make absolutely sure....)

Have a blast on the Miracle, she's a beautiful ship!

Archived