Jubilee Scooter Rental - Where do you pick them up at?

We rented a scooter from Scootaround for the Carnival Jubilee. Has anyone rented a scooter for the Jubilee from Scootaraound? Where do you pick them up from? I am getting conflicting information that you pick them up at the port and some information states it will be delivered to the cabin. Just trying to confirm from someone who has rented a scooter from them on the Jubilee. Thanks! PS: We are aware that you cannot park them in the hallway, we have a handicap accessible room so it fits in the room.

You'd better direct this question to whoever at Carnival handles Scootarounds.

You mean to say that no pickup info was given when you booked?

I received conflicting information. The person I spoke to over the phone stated you pick it up at the port, but the paperwork states it will be delivered to the cabin. When we went on the Mardi Gras in Port Canaveral, there is a place right as you arrive at the port to pick it up. However, on the Celebration at the Port of Miami, it was delivered to the cabin and we had to arrange for Wheelchair service to get on board. Just want to know from someone who has reserved from them on the Jubilee, what to expect.