Favorite Foo Foo drink on CCL

The reason I ask is BW and I have not had very many Frozen Drinks and want to try some different ones. What do you think are the best and what is used to make the drink.

War Eagle

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;11;14;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until my ship has come in!!!!! Conquest - 11-14-04

hi AuburnTigers, I am surprised no one has answered you yet.I was just about to respond when you were typing in your second post. I have never had one on CCl(not until Jan/05), but I would like any with vodka in them. Drink special of the day(with vodka) would be good!! icon_smile.gif I am sure you will get lots of names/recipes from "seasoned" CCL cruisers!! icon_wink.gif

Valor Jan.23/05(W.Caribb.)-we are all going and are very excited!!!!!!!!!!!

SeaPrincess Jan./01(W.Caribb)

You should definitely try the Fun Ship Special, I think its main ingredient is rum. Also the Goombay Smash (spice rum, light rum, apricot brandy, coconut cream and pineapple juice). I love their Strawberry Daiquiri's yum.... Last but not least the Miami Vice (delicious).

RCCL Mariner of the Seas 9/04 (Royal Hounds)

Frozen Mudslide with Kahlua !!! yummy

Jill

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;05;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Elation September 5, 2004

"If the phone's for me, tell

'em I've already sailed away"!

DW took 1 RCCL before DH

DH took 2 CCL before DW

Holiday Honeymoon 95, Destiny 97, Fascination 98, NCL Sea 99, NCL Sea 00, Spirit 14 day Panama Canal 01, Celebration 2/02, Victory 5/02, Rhapsody 9/02, Jubilee 12/02, Elation 10/03, Legend 2/04

My favorite has always been the infamous "Miami Vice",, but I just returned from my first (and last) cruise on RCCI, and they had one called a "MANGO-TANGO". It is a pina colada with fresh mango puree added to it, and a shot of dark rum floated on top. It was DELICIOUS!!

Does anyone know if Carnival makes this drink? I've been on 18 Carnival cruises, and have never heard of it. I'd hate to have to go back on RCCI just to have another MANGO TANGO:-( but it was THAT good:-)

I'm surprised the Dirty Bananna hasn't been mentioned yet. I loved that one, although DH liked the Bananna Daquari better. We both loved the Miami Vices. Don't know what exactly went in them, but I assume all were Rum drinks.

For your own concoction, bring some Cruzan Banana Rum and mix it with the fruit punch on the lido deck. That was the BEST drink I had all week.

Triumph June 2004

Jubilee July 2002

Time till Triumph on 6/5 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;6;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Island Annie: Seems as though you and I have the same taste in drinks. I always get a "Miami Vice" on Carnival ships but have heard so much about the wonderful "Mango Tango" on RCCL. Last month I was on the Enchantment of the Seas and finally got to taste that drink. It was really good, but I doubt if the bartenders on other cruise lines have heard of it. I'm going to ask for one the next time I sail with Carnival. icon_cool.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;1;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Legend 1/6

Island Annie: It is possible. People on the RCCL board may know more about that drink. Maybe Carnival has a different name for the Mango Tango recipe.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;1;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Legend 1/6

I actually took notes the last time someone started a thread with this topic! Took the list with me & tried some. Had a mango daq. but to my surprise, I didn't really like it, it was a little too sour for my taste. Had a couple of the "Miami Vices" Delicious. What a wonderful combination. My favorite though was the dirty banana! It was delicious! (I never would have known about it if it weren't for these boards). My 5yr old son had a little "sip" of it during the show & the next night wanted to know when I was going to get one of those "banana drinks" again!

Dolphin 8/85

Norway 7/87

Ecstacy 6/96

Paradise 4/02

Sensation 6/04 (with the kids)

Sensation 10/04 (WITHOUT the kids-WooHoo!)

Just had to say War Eagle! Here's another one,

Purple People Eater. Not sure what's in it, the bartender had already gotten off work when I came to.

Stretch

Weegle, weegle, War Damn Eagle!

Barcrawlers on ice, where will we turn up next?

Carnival Celebration 08/97

Carnival Fantasy 02/99

RCI Explorer 05/02

RCI Brilliance 04/03 The Barcrawler Legend Begins

RCI Brilliance 03/04 The Return of the Barcrawlers

Celebrity Summit 06/10/2005

Barcrawlers in Alaska

email address: Stretchcrawler@yahoo.com

My favorite is the Twilight Zone, and even better than that is several Twilight Zones icon_biggrin.gif

animated+angel+and+devil.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until the SINsational Cruise from the Bayou!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2005;10;30;15;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Valor Vampires 10/30/05

Sensation 7/03

See our cruise pics at: http://groups.msn.com/thesensationgroup/chrisandchrispictures.msnw?Page=1

Archived