1/2 pina colada

1/2 strawberry daiquri

1979 Carnival Mardi Gras

2000 Carnival Tropicale

2001 Carnival Paradise

2002 Carnival Spirit

2004 Carnival Elation

11/21/2004 CARNIVAL CONQUEST

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;11;21;17;1;00&timezone=GMT-600

1/28/2006 CARNIVAL LEGEND

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2006;1;28;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

mamamaga...I'm sorry, I don't know what's in the dirty banana but it's really good! I also love Pina coladas. White Russians are my FAVORITE mixed drink so you would probably like the dirty banana too!

I would like to know what is in a "kiss on the lips"

Dolphin 8/85

Norway 7/87

Ecstacy 6/96

Paradise 4/02

Sensation 6/04 (with the kids)

Sensation 10/04 (WITHOUT the kids-WooHoo!)

What is in the Twilight Zone drink?

Rod Serling. You keep drinking until Rod Serling pops his head out of the drink, and that's when you have experienced a Twilight Zone. icon_eek.gif

Miracle 7/17/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;7;17;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Rod Serling. You keep drinking until Rod Serling pops his head out of the drink, and that's when you have experienced a Twilight Zone<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How much does that go for?

18_4_100.gif7_5_127.gif18_3_110.gif

I just got back from my first cruise (Paradise) on Sunday and so the drinks are fresh in my mind.

I have to agree with everyone who loves the Dirty Banana. It's a Banana Daquiri with an extra shot of Kaluha. VERY good. I had way too many.

If I hadn't had so many Dirty Bananas, I would have had a few more Goombay Smashes, as they were also very good. The Goombay Smash tasted a LOT like a non-frozen Pina Coloda.

Also, just in case anyone is taking a cruise on the Paradise in the next few weeks, I feel obligated to let you know that according to the massive amounts of drinks on my Sign & Sale card, the boat may be experiencing a severe shortage of alcohol. icon_wink.gif

Cruzan Confusion, 1 part Cruzan Coconut rum 1 part Cruzan Mango rum and pineapple juice. I just tried one at the Kenny Chesney concert we went to Saturday (they were pushing them like crazy) and on Sunday I was at the liquor store stocking up for our cruise.

Archived