Pickleball on NCL Dawn

I was on one ship ( I dont remember the name) where there were pickleball players.  They got to the tennis court fairly early, tapped off the court to whatever the pickleball lines are.  There were about 4 playing regularly, and sometimes giving lessons to whoever wanted.  The pickleball players always finished up when tennis players arrived.  They ( the PB Players) would remove the tape they put down, and the go on their way.  Maybe you can contact guest services and see if they can put a notice into the daily planner.  Have fun

• Like 1

We are not on the Dawn but I thought I'd pass along a tip.  Someone on our cruise set up a private FB group just for our sailing.  One of the FB members who is a pickleball player created an event and then sent out invitations for a specific time so others who are interested could show up.  They set up the court with the proper measurement and even brought some extra equipment to teach anyone wanting to learn.

• Like 1