Joy club suite balcony seat height

I know this is an odd question, but if anyone is sailing in a club suite on the Joy in the next 6 weeks, could you please estimate the distance from the seat portion of the balcony chair to the floor?  I need to elevate my legs and plan to bring a folding stool and don’t know what height to get.  Also, if anyone has any recommendations for a folding stool, I would also appreciate that information.  Thank you!

4 hours ago, DRGrammy said:

I know this is an odd question, but if anyone is sailing in a club suite on the Joy in the next 6 weeks, could you please estimate the distance from the seat portion of the balcony chair to the floor?  I need to elevate my legs and plan to bring a folding stool and don’t know what height to get.  Also, if anyone has any recommendations for a folding stool, I would also appreciate that information.  Thank you!

This may not be as high as you need but, we have step stools quite similar to this. They are super simple to fold/unfold and to store flat. There are others of different sizes available at all different prices.

https://www.amazon.com/Utopia-Home-Folding-Step-Stool/dp/B0B71ZJ2CH/ref=asc_df_B0B71ZJ2CH?tag=bngsmtphsnus-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=80470663307006&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584070163997620&th=1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DRGrammy said:

I cannot give you the answer you're looking for...but I wanted to welcome you to Cruise Critic!

• Like 1

There was a big dust up over on the Celebrity boards recently as foot stools were taken away, then maybe replaced, or maybe not replaced. I'm still confused. Anyway, their were a few suggestions in the comments for inflatable foot stools. I didn't even know that was a thing! 

Happy (entitled cruise passenger) reading!

• Like 1