Internet Question

KY_Tom

Hi - My wife & I are newbies and will be on the Solstice Alaska Dawes Glacier Tour.  What is the best option for internet while on the cruise?  We will not require uninterrupted service and we have Verizon phones.  We had heard that the ship's plan was not too good and was expensive.  If our phones would work in port that would probably be sufficient.  Any advice would be appreciated.  TIA 

We were on a Holland ship last fall in Alaska. We have Verizon phones and had service in ports. If you do excursions in the wilderness don't count on service.

6 hours ago, KY_Tom said:

Hi - My wife & I are newbies and will be on the Solstice Alaska Dawes Glacier Tour.  What is the best option for internet while on the cruise?  We will not require uninterrupted service and we have Verizon phones.  We had heard that the ship's plan was not too good and was expensive.  If our phones would work in port that would probably be sufficient.  Any advice would be appreciated.  TIA 

And...welcome to Cruise Critic!