Tendering Question

tigerdadky

WILL BE ON THE ELATION 4/3/06 WITH PORT CALLS IN PROGRESSO AND COZUMEL AND WE WILL BE TENDERING I UNDERSTAND, MY QUESTION IS WHEN CAN U GET BACK ON THE BOAT AND HOW OFTEN DOES THE TENDERS GO BACK AND FORTH TO THE BOATS, WE ARE NOT DOING ANY SHORE EXCURSIONS SO THERE MAY NOT BE THAT MUCH WE WANNA DO. 1O DAYS BABY AND ELATION HERE WE COME

I just got back from the Conquest and I can only address your question about Cozumel. It was painless going on the tender. If you have an excursion booked thru Carnival you will get off first. If not, there is a system where you get a ticket to go. The tendering boats are big and many, many people fit on them.

We went shopping in Cozumel and were ready to return to the ship by 12:30. I assumed we would have to wait until the boat was full before we returned to the Conquest. That turned out to be false as there were only 12 of us onboard this tender boat and they took us out to the Conquest. I was pleasantly surprised.

Archived